Recount Text (Based on True Story)

Yesterday, me, Karin, and Laura had a break time at school. We bought some food and around the school. And we sat in front of sickbay. We talked and laughed.

Suddenly, a woman (i didn't know who she is) came to us and asked Karin. She asked "Excuse me, is this place to discourse?" with the hand pointing towards class 8-7. We confused, why she asked it. And Karin said "N..No, its a school maam". She asked again "Do you know who's had the green car?" with the hands pointing towards a green car. We confused (again). So Karin said "Sorry, i don't know".

She leave us, and walked toward a field, and got out from school. Laura said " I think she's crazy. She must know this is school, isn't it? Look at our uniform!". Hmm, i think she's right. But when we followed her 'til she out from school, we saw she approached a man. And Karin said "Maybe she's not crazy. That man knows her!". We didn't believe it. And we approached that man. I asked him "Mm, sorry mr. Do you know who is her?" with the hands pointing towards that woman. "I don't know, i think she's crazy. Last second ago, she approached me and dancing in front of me" Oahahaha, we laughed and can't stop it X-D

Ehehe, maybe we must be careful about it. Fortunately she's not applicable weird. Hahahaha, it makes me laugh again-_-v

Comments

Popular Posts