#IdealSJline

You: Promise me you won't love any other girl than me. | Bias: I can't | You: So, there's someone else? hmp. | Bias:  Yes. And she look exactly like you but younger. And she will call you "mommy" :D (cr: ghy (it) a. vod tumblr)


Yesung: I am getting married | You: To who? | Yesung: I can't pronounce her name well but i'm it spelled as Y-O-U (cr: @ELFquotes)


You: Oppa, do you love my smile? | Hyuk: No | You: *sobs* | Hyuk: Because i love the way how you can make me smile :D (cr: @ELFquotes)


now this is my #IdealSJline


You: *sobs* | Bias: Hey, why you're crying? | You: I'm sad. There's no one love me anymore | Bias: no one? But i'm here, always love you. So please dont cry *hugh you tightly*


YourFriend: what kind of gift that you want for your birthday? | You: I..don't want anything except *call your bias name* | Bias: *suddenly come to you* Happy Birthday. This is for you *give you a gift* | You: *open the gift and you see a ring box* | Bias: *take the ring box and open it* Will you marry me? | You: *shocked* 


You: Oppa, what kind of gift that you want for your birthday? | Bias: oh, i want to be with you | You: But you're with me now--" | Bias: I want you to be your husband and i want you to be my wife, can't i


You: *sleep and its rainy* | Bias: *come to you* ah its cold. *take a blanket and hugs you* feel warmer? 


Well, its enough yap. If you want to see more #IdealSJline, open the @ELFquotes every saturday night! They're share it

Comments

Popular Posts