idk

Hell ya, I'm opening this blog and don't know what to write, so i write 'idk' on title box lmao XD 

Maybe I just wanna share a bit of my activity on latest days. I'm just being a home-maid for a month. Sweeping, swab, watering the plants, and others activity that maid did. So can I ask my mother for some salary?

At least I'm not alone at home. Some cockroaches, lizard, even leech are here and ready to accompany me. A bit weird and creepy right? -_-

After I'm done with all those maid activity, I'm just sit and wait for some favorite shows. If you're here with me, you surely will see me like a crazy-fangirl. Ah, I wanna tell you something about my creepy experiences.

It's about 2 days ago and it was 3 a.m (maybe). I was sleeping beside my sister and suddenly I felt like something strange on my body. I wasn't opening my eyes, so I just feel the sensation......

The other happened too. I was taking a nap this day. I'm started to go inside my dream and suddenly there's something touch my hand, so I definetely opened my eyes and made a face like "what's that?". And I saw my right hand beside my left hand. Maybe it was just my right hand..............I hope.

Ah, one more. It was around 9 p.m and I'm alone at my room. I was just stalking my Twitter timeline and suddenly Donghae uploaded a photo. And I almost faint after saw that photo.......

Embedded image permalink

Lee Hyukjae, oh pls, it's already night and you're posing like a ghost with dat mask-______- Oh Kangin is a bit creepy in back.

Comments

Popular Posts