A Bit............

HWAAAAA!!!!! I'm a bit dissapointed with my raport. I got 2nd place from 28 students in 1st semester and 6th place from 29 students in this semester-_____-. Really, i'm a bit dissapointed. But it's okay. Ranking it's not important if my scores bad too.




I just finished calling my mom, and she said that 4 subject in my report is decreasing. It's Religion, English, IT, and Tata Busana. I'm afraid about my parents reaction about this.

Actually, I never got 1st place in class. I always get 2nd or 3rd in 1st semester. But in 2nd semester I got 6th or 7th. Yah actually I got 7th for once and 6th for twice-_-.

I don't know. Why I always get decreased in 2nd semester? Maybe I'm not study harder, or not praying more. But there's another chance, Bil! I can reach 1st rank in grade 9. I can do this! Nothing impossible! Yoooo Bil fighting!!!!! Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.....

Comments

Popular Posts